Monday, October 01, 2007

Facebook and the naked truth


Reading Tangerine Toad post on Daily Fix, I have had some bad feelings on many supposed smart marketers and cool companies.
And it got worst when I thought about many of the latest hype of the net.

And when I think about Facebook I have some question of what I believe Facebook is and isn't.

Facebook is a playground and it is not the panacea for the marketing of the future. Right or wrong?

Facebook is a spot where marketers have to learn how people interact and not to step in and try to generate not required conversation. Right or wrong?

Facebook is not another Second Life. Right or wrong?

Facebook is another bandwagon to jump on now. Right or wrong?

Facebook is just a smarter community but for how long? Right or wrong?

Facebook is ..... what the hell is it?






2 comments:

Alan Wolk said...

Grazie mille, Gianandrea per il "shout out."

I'm glad you liked the article and that it made you think.

And sorry for my bad attempt at Italian ;)

Rospo

gianandrea said...

Toad, your post are very provocative and inspiring. Thanks for reading. Your Italian seems good.