Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The buzz is on!


Yes, we do all know that the buzz is on.
Around us or generated by ourselves. About us or our friends, about the brands we love and the one we hate.
So why do not add my two cents?
Friday will be the kick off day of Buzzdetector, a company that I founded and own.
The goal is to hear from, to understand the sentiment of the web and to translate the voices in strategic advice.
Some clients are already on board as I tested the process since May 2007, but this is a work in progress, as any project related to the web.

I'll be happy to welcome you on www.buzzdetector.com this Friday.

Stay tune.

4 comments:

Mario Vellandi said...

Congratulations! I look forward to learning more about it :)

gianandrea said...

Mario, thanks. It's a challenging project and hope it will be successfull.

Anonymous said...

I just had a quick look at your new site. It looks great! Unfortunately, I don't know much Italian (although I do know some French). Good luck with your venture and I hope to see you in AOC#2.

Cheers,
Steve

gianandrea said...

Steve, thanks. I'll work on the english version as soon as possible. I'm on board with AOC#2.